1. Build IKEA Tarva dressers/ cut feet to sit flat on floor
2. Paint pattern
3. Add lattice trim
4. Add trunk hardware
1. Build Tarva wood dressers
I used the small and medium sized dressers because they would work perfectly together. IKEA also has a large long Tarva dresser that would work fantastic as one large trunk.
Cut the four feet so that the dresser sits flat on the...
Bleached floors in 3 steps!
Sand floors ending with 80 grit sandpaper. 80 grit sandpaper creates the perfect smooth surface without giving the wood any sheen. It will also keep the wood pores open enough to insure even application of bleach and poly.
4 guidelines to deconstruct a new piece of furniture
• Feel around and crawl around figuring out what your furniture is made out of and possibly what is beneath your fabric
2. Make a plan
• Decide what you want to remove and what sections you want to keep
• Keep sections you will touch when seated and remove everything...
|2- 1x4x8ft||12-12in 2-16in|
|1- 2x4x8ft||8- 10.5in|
|2- 1x2x6ft||8- 12in 16- 2.5in|
|1- 1x6x4ft||4- 10.5in|
|1- L shaped trim 4ft||4- 10.5in|
|40- finish screws 8x2in|
|136 finish nails 2in||...|